I am so excited that these turned out. I love reading tortilla labels in the store with ingredients that I’m not exactly sure what they are. With only 4 ingredients I know exactly what I am eating.
-2 cups whole wheat flour
-3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
-3/4 tsp salt
-2/3 cup warm water
– In a bowl mix flour and salt
– Add oil and stir
– Slowly add the warm water until the dough comes together. (Add a little extra if needed).
– Put the dough on the counter and knead for 2 minutes.
– Cut the dough into 8 pieces and turn them into balls
– Let the balls sit for 20 minutes to rest
– Roll each ball into a thin circle with a rolling pin
– heat a pan over medium high heat and give a little spray of cooking spray
– place a circle into the pan and cook until bubbles form
– flip and cook another minute
– eat right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
85 calories for one wrap.