These ribs are fall off the bone amazing!!!
2 cups water
38g pouch of onion soup mix
1/2 cup BBQ sauce of choice
3TBSP Franks Red Hot Sauce
2 racks of pork ribs
ground black pepper
1. pour water into a large sauce pan over high heat. Add soup mix and stir until dissolved.
2. Slice pork 3 or 4 ribs servings. Place in sauce pan and cover. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium/low and turn occasionally until fork tender 50-60 minutes.
3. Remove ribs and place on a platter. Leave liquid in sauce pan and bring to a boil over high heat. Add BBQ sauce and Franks Red Hot. Stir until thick and saucy (15-20 minutes). Stir often to prevent sticking.
4. Brush ribs with oil then sprinkle both sides with pepper. Place on BBQ to heat up (approx. 4 minutes per side.)
5. heat sauce, dip ribs and serve.